Trust Utility Management are recruiting a Quantity Surveyor
This is senior management role reporting to the Managing Director and Financial Director. Responsible for the production of all tender’s and contract reporting whilst maximising contract profitability. The key areas are summarised below but this is not an exhaustive list of the responsibilities.
- The production of all commercial tenders and assisting with the bid presentation.
- Assisting the Managing Director in the development of new clients.
- Production of contract information to assist operations to follow the contract process and maximising the contract profitability.
- Contract negotiations with clients and sub-contractors on commercial agreements.
- The maximising of profitability and reporting on all contracts.
- Submitting all applications and invoices to the maximum value.
- Assisting the operational managers in understanding the key information to maximise the contract value.
- Working with other senior management on one off projects as and when required.
- Working with senior management In developing new improved processes as the business develops