Lead NRSWA Co-Ordinator Job Role Available!
Trust Utility Management hold a wealth of experience in all aspects of FTTP, PIA including overhead and testing. Our knowledge and experience enable us Trust to provide a full turnkey operation to our clients. Following a successful contract awarded in Lincoln we now have the following employment opportunities,
Lead NRSWA Co-OrdinatorTrust Utility Management are looking for an experienced Co-Ordinator to work in Lincoln heading up our noticing and council liaison department. A background in civils and telecommunications is preferred. Must haves:
- Experience within a similar role - Ideally from a utilities company
- Extensive knowledge of Symology, EToN and Street Manager or similar.
- Confident telephone skills
- Be computer literate and have extensive knowledge of Microsoft software’s such as Excel.
- Experience in managing FPN’s
- Knowledge of Council codes and restrictions
- Good self-motivation
- Possess a valid UK Driving License
- Experience in liaising with local Authorities
- Awareness of commercial implications
- Lives in or around Lincoln
- First aid trained
- Own transport
- Short notice period to work
- Excellent start up skill
- Maintain the set up of Symology, EToN and Street Manager
- To maintain and track of all notices/registrations along with section 74’s
- Abilities to lead a small team
- Deal with site staff for various types of notice requirements
- Enforcing the process of all traffic management requirements